Over the past 10 years, I have worked as a consultant to established and growth-oriented global fashion businesses. My work ranges from market week preparation and marketing communications to digital marketing strategy and e-commerce build out. Experience rapid growth for your fashion brand by working with me one-on-one.
If you are a fashion or accessories brand 2+ years in business and looking to re-align your brand, find or enter a new market, improve your social media and digital marketing, or re-launch your website, schedule a call with me today to discuss your goals.
Luxury womenswear designer and retailer plus e-commerce shop, American heritage brand revival menswear knit label, leading global fashion university, home fragrance mass market national brand, yoga accessories brand.
- Raised $22,000 via crowdfunding campaign to relaunch a brand and introduce a menswear line.
- Indiegogo perk I created was the most selling item in the campaign (53 perks sold at $40 each).
- Positioned Indiegogo campaign with multiple promotional collaborators of the campaign, resulting in one social post receiving 33 shares and 213 likes, the most ever for the brand to date.
- Positioned new label at a Tokyo Japan wholesale show, set up booth and worked in sales during the show. Resulted in securing new partner meetings and establishing the brand in the Japanese marketplace with a local distributor.
- Designed and project managed Shopify ecommerce website launch between client and web designer to include all copy, imagery, products, pricing, options, and blog.
- Fashion show production and pop-up shop launch through social media marketing.
- Conducted an ecommerce evaluation and social media brand voice, content and image strategy still utilized today for luxury women's designer brand in NYC Meatpacking district.
- Built first ecommerce website for wholesale and direct to retail home fragrance business. This included all copy, imagery, product and pricing plus banking and back end operations of the site.
- Launched and managed all social media for the a global premier fashion university. This included design and content strategy plus creation for a WordPress blog, launch of Twitter, Facebook page in 2009. Instagram added later.