You sit down at your laptop, iPad or even smart phone. You start with google, and after scrolling down through some boring business plan templates, you finally discover one really good source. You bookmark it for later because woohoo!, you’re on a roll.
After finding a few quality pieces, you read through them.
Bit by bit, you realize that what you thought was going to provide you with all the A’s to your Q’s, ends up being so general that it's not going to push you forward enough.
Or maybe you do find one source which shows some promise, but you cannot tell how qualified the author may be, or even who the author is. Alas, another lunch break, or tired Saturday morning, wasting your precious planning time for this new business that you know is in you.
Whether you are a new designer, you want to start a showroom, or you have an idea for a fashion technology app, you demand quality, expert advice, and mentoring. You want real world connection to the industry that moves at a pace that’s dizzying to the most savvy entrepreneur.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re serving a niche market - your mission has meaning but you're struggling to find your audience.
- You’ve developed a product from concept to sample but you’re not sure what the next logical step should be.
- You have a company name, a web domain, and have gathered some brand ideas but they’re not quite gelling and they must before you move forward.
- Maybe you don’t know where to start, or what the next best step is. Maybe all of the moving parts feel overwhelming and uncertain. And you’re starting to wonder if this business of yours will actually ever take off...of course it will. You just need the right tools.
PATTERN TO PLAN - YOUR HEART, HUB AND HOME FOR ALL THINGS FASHION BUSINESS.
There are three key things you need to make your business idea a successful reality:
- The Know-How. There is more to building a revolutionary fashion business than sheer talent. You need a plan, but first you need the knowledge to create one.
- The Network. No one gets things done in a vacuum. You need a community to thrive.
- The News On The Street. Nothing beats insider know-how from those who are building and running successful fashion businesses themselves.
Pattern to Plan offers on-demand video courses, one-on-one consulting with Gretchen Harnick the founder, and valuable resources and insights to the fashion industry through the blog and weekly newsletter. It’s with this personal support and our own ear to the ground that we want to make your fashion business set-up a successful part of your own start-up story.
Are you an established fashion brand, looking for fast growth, a new digital marketing strategy or preparing to enter a new market? -->> Experience rapid growth now.
We aim to produce the best resources on our blog, knowing where start-ups have the most questions about the fashion industry, the business side of things. We also share insights, special event invitations, and offers only to our weekly newsletter subscribers. We’re constantly listening to give you more of what you want and need.
Pattern to Plan is proud to support Care.org by sending a donation for every new client. As many of us know, the smallest effort can make a huge difference in empowering one another. Care.org, has been around since 1945 and supports women in emerging markets to build a better life for themselves, their families and communities. Care helps poor families send their children to school and also helps people learn skills to start and sustain their own businesses.